- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size florets
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 serrano, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices of bacon, fully cooked and chopped
- Grease a 4 to 6 qt slow cooker.
- In it, place the cauliflower, onion, jalapeno, serrano, cream cheese, butter and heavy cream.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, cheese and bacon.
- Continue to cook on low for another 30 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- Stir everything together to form a cheesy, creamy sauce.
- Serve immediately or keep the slow cooker on warm until ready to serve.
- 4 or 6qt slow cooker
Save extra bacon to top the cauliflower mac and cheese, or garnish with chopped Italian parsley. It doesn’t have a huge effect on the dish, but don’t we all love more bacon?!
Serving size is based on side dish. If an entree, it serves more like 3-4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cauliflower mac and cheese, slow cooker cauliflower mac and cheese, crock pot mac and cheese, crock pot cauliflower, bacon jalapeno cauliflower mac and cheese, jalapeno popper cauliflower mac, slow cooker side dish, low carb side dish, keto side dish, keto cauliflower mac and cheese