Easy Soy Lime Fajitas Marinade is the best marinade for beef, chicken, shrimp, peppers and onions. Perfect for Taco Tuesday or any Tex-Mex feast!
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 2/3 c. lime juice
- 2/3 c. canola oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 TB light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, whisking until thoroughly combined.
- Place your meats in gallon sized ziploc bags, keeping chicken, beef and vegetables separate.
- Add about 2/3 c of the marinade for every 2lb of beef or about 3 chicken breasts.
- Add about 1/3 c to up to 4 bell peppers and 1 large onion, sliced thickly, or just enough to cover each.
- Seal all of the bags tightly, pressing out any excess air and refrigerate for 3-10 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the meat and vegetables and pat dry with a paper towel before placing on a pan or grill.
- Cook to optimal internal temperature. See above post for reference.