- Preheat the oven to 500°F and oil two sheet pans.
- Shape your dough into 2 10-12″ circles, place on the sheet pans and brush the tops with olive oil, leaving about 1″ around the edges for the crust. At this point you can either roll the edges to create a thicker crust or leave as is. Set aside to rise for 10 minutes.
- Top each pizza with 1/2 cup garlic pizza sauce, 2 cups shredded mozzarella and half of the dill pickle slices.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of dill on each, then bake for 5 minutes on the bottom rack.
- Transfer to the top rack and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes, or until the top is dry and the bottom is golden brown. You can use a fork to gently lift the pizza to check the bottom.
- Cut into slices and serve!
- 2 sheet pans
- pastry brush
- pizza cutter
If using store-bought dough, use their baking directions. Not every dough is the same.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: dill pickle pizza, creamy garlic pickle pizza, garlic pizza