- 1 3/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/3 cup (5 1/3 Tbsp) melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup half and half or whole milk
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tin.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ground cloves.
- In a larger mixing bowl, place the melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin puree and half and half and mix.
- Gently stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Divide the batter evenly among each well of the muffin tin and smooth the tops.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Set on a wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- In another small bowl, combine the cinnamon and granulated sugar.
- Dip the muffin in the butter, shake off the excess and roll it in the cinnamon sugar on all sides.
- Repeat for all muffins.
- 12 cup muffin tin
- small mixing bowl
- large mixing bowl
- wire cooling rack
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: easy pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins with cinnamon sugar