- 12 brioche slider buns, sliced in half
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 – 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- mayonnaise, to taste
- bbq sauce, to taste
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottom bun of the slider.
- Next, add the coleslaw mix and chopped rotisserie chicken, then top with chopped pineapple and a drizzle of bbq sauce.
- Place the bun on top and fasten with a decorative toothpick or small skewer.
- Repeat with the remaining sliders.
- toothpicks or small skewers
Use a honey based bbq sauce for a sweeter sandwich, or bourbon or chipotle bbq sauce for some spice. I used honey bbq sauce in this recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bbq sliders, bbq chicken sliders, chicken sliders, bbq pineapple slider