- 2 baked flatbreads (or naan)
- 1/2 cup garlic pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- flat Italian parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a large sheet pan, place the naan flatbreads and top each with 3-4 Tbsp of garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese on each pizza, then top with half of the bacon crumbles and red onion.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted. If you like some color on your cheese like above, turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes, to your preferred level of doneness. Keep an eye on the pizzas as they burn very easily.
- Garnish with the Italian parsley and enjoy warm with a glass of Wente Chardonnay!
- large sheet pan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: garlic pizza, garlic bacon pizza, pizza with bacon and onion, naan pizza, holiday appetizer, romantic pizza, romantic homemade dinner, food that goes with white wine, make time with wente