- 1 lb pasta, such as cavatappi or rotini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted or raw, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncinis
- 1 cup ciliegine mozzarella, halved
- 15–20 slices hard salami, cut into quarters
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta to al dente.
- Drain and rinse immediately with cold water, then toss in a large bowl with the olive oil.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pour the Italian dressing on top.
- Toss until everything is mixed and coated.
- Transfer to an airtight container or serving dish and chill, covered, for an hour, or preferably overnight.
- pot for boiling noodles
- large mixing bowl
- serving dish with lid or airtight container
Ciliegine mozzarella is those little mozzarella balls in liquid, usually found in the deli or cheese shop.
This recipe is good in the fridge for 5-7 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: Italian pasta salad, pasta salad, pasta salad with salami