No bake pumpkin cheesecakes make party planning a breeze. Prep these mini cheesecakes and the cranberry topping ahead and chill in the fridge until the big day. Perfect for Thanksgiving and the holiday season.
Hi everyone! First off, I have to apologize. This is the longest I’ve stepped away from the blog.. I think ever. But gosh, sometimes life just gets so crazy right?
And also, I went on vacation.
And it’s what inspired today’s recipe! I visited this little bakery that had the best pumpkin cheesecake with a cranberry compote and my first thought was, “I have to learn to make this.”
Until… womp womp. My oven went out.
Yeah, it’s the worst nightmare of any home cook or host/hostess. My oven busted a week before Thanksgiving. But it inspired me to plan a Thanksgiving meal around everything but the oven. I know in past years I have relied pretty heavily on the oven, which leads to more of a struggle of organizing my cooking plan based on what I can fit in it at any one time. Diversifying my cooking method should make for a smoother process overall, and well, I suppose I didn’t really have a choice anyway.
But if there’s anything I can do to make your Turkey Day as stress-free as possible, I’m more than happy to share!
So make these puppies ahead of time and save yourself some headache. Oh, and did I mention? Spoon a little bit of extra cranberry sauce on top – it is amazing and really cranks this recipe up to 11!
Okay, so I know I complained a little about my oven up there (first world problems, right?), but I’d like to put on my serious hat for a moment. The last few months have seen so many people displaced, their lives ravaged by wildfires and hurricanes.
The next time you’re at the store, browse your cheese and dairy section – Spot the Seal, the Real California Milk or Real California Cheese seal, snap a photo and share it on social media (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) with #SealsForGood. For every photo, Real California Milk will donate $5 to aid those in TX, FL, and CA affected by hurricanes and wildfires (up to $10k in CA and $20k in TX/FL).
The best part? There’s no purchase necessary – that means no effort on your part other than snapping that photo.
Until next time. x
Show us your food! Use #aftbeats for a chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram!
No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature*
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, gently packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 recipe Cranberry Orange Sage Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter.
- Place cupcake liners in 18 cups of 1 (or 2) muffin tins and begin dropping rounded Tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into each liner.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the liner lightly, creating a crust.
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, place the cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin puree, salt, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix on slow, gradually increasing the speed until fully combined, then whip on high for about 1 minute, or until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides to make sure it is fully mixed.
- Divide the mixture among the 18 muffin liners and smooth the surfaces.
- Chill for a minimum of 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove the liners, top with a spoonful of chilled or room temperature Cranberry Orange Sage Sauce and serve.
- small bowl
- cupcake liners
- 2 12 cup muffin tins or 1 18+ cup tin
- hand mixer or stand mixer with whisk attachment
*In testing, these cheesecakes came out very soft. If you want a firmer cheesecake, use 24 oz of room temperature cream cheese instead of 16 oz.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: no bake pumpkin mini cheesecakes, no bake cheesecakes
Follow me on Bloglovin!