- 3/4 cup pico de gallo
- 9 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp whole grain garlic mustard or dijon
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Tajín seasoning* + more for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash them with a fork and then mix with the mustard, mayonnaise, Tajín and about 1/4 cup of pico de gallo, drained.
- Arrange your egg whites on a serving dish and pipe** or fill them with the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle them with just a pinch of the Tajín seasoning and garnish with pico de gallo.
- small bowl
- pastry bag
*If you can’t find Tajín, cayenne pepper or paprika plus a pinch of salt and a splash of lime juice will give a similar result.
**Cheap piping bags can be found at most craft stores or a fold-over plastic bag will work. Just snip off a corner and pipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Brunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Southern
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: pico de gallo deviled eggs, deviled eggs, boiled eggs