- 1 French baguette, about 8 slices, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 TB Président Butter
- 4 oz Le Châtelain Brie
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 TB blackberry jam or preserves
- handful (10-15) blackberries
- Preheat oven to 500°F or broil.
- Spread about 1/4 TB of butter on each slice of bread and place on a baking sheet, butter side up. Broil 2-3 minutes, or until the butter has melted and the bread begins to slightly brown.
- Tear each slice of prosciutto in half and place on top of the bread, then put 1-2 blackberries on top and a slice of brie.
- Place back in the oven for about 1 minute, enough for the brie to melt.
- Warm the blackberry jam in the microwave for 30 seconds until thin enough to pour. Drizzle over the crostini and serve warm.