- 32 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded white cheddar cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tsp dried minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp sea salt or coarse salt
- 1 bell pepper, any color, stem removed with 1/4″ root
- In a mixing bowl or on a large work surface, mix the cream cheese, white cheddar and crumbled bacon until fully combined. Form into a wide circle and wrap loosely with cling wrap.
- Cut four 16-18″ strings of kitchen twine and cross in the center, making 8 equal sections.
- Place the wrapped cheese ball in the center and tie the strings in knots, pulling in tight to create pumpkin ridges.
- Continue with the remaining strings, smoothing any hard edges with your fingers, and chill at least 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, combine the poppy seeds, white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion and salt.
- Cut the strings on the cheeseball, remove the wrap, and gently indent the center of the top of the pumpkin, creating a slope.
- Coat the entire cheeseball in the everything seasoning mix to taste – there may be some left over.
- Press the bell pepper stem into the top of the cheeseball and let sit 15 minutes before serving with crackers or bagel crisps.
- plastic wrap
- kitchen twine
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin cheese ball, everything bagel cheese ball, halloween cheese ball