Big, bakery style White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins loaded with white chocolate chips and pumpkin spice make for a most delicious and moist muffin!
Well, Friday was the official first day of Fall. Personally, I’ve been dreaming of this all month-long. And well, it’s still 90 degrees in Texas so… you know… I’m still dreaming.
But whether you are experiencing that first Fall chill or, like me, you’re just dreaming about it, it doesn’t mean you can’t start enjoying all things pumpkin!
Which is why I have been posting pumpkin recipes left and right! Fall brings my favorite things: cold weather, pumpkins, apples and changing leaves, so I’m super excited about the season.
Picking up a box mix at the store is easy enough, but I find that baking from scratch is fun, and no box mix can really compare to these chocolate chip pumpkin muffins.
Interestingly, getting these awesome, huge, tall, fluffy bakery style muffins is much easier than you think. I actually find cookies more of a pain to make.
This batter is a little thicker than the average cake and muffin mix and rises nice and tall. The trick is in filling those suckers up all the way, even slightly over. They’ll rise up and up and up to give you those awesome bakery tops.
Not to mention, your house will smell absolutely divine.
The absolute perfect way to usher in the new season, if you ask me!
So bake away, and I want to hear… What is your favorite fall treat?
Until next time. X
Show us your food! Use #aftbeats for a chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram!.
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, place the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla and mix thoroughly, then stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture among the 12 liners. Don’t be afraid to overfill – use up all of the mixture. Top with a few remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the tops rise and set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 12 cup muffin tin
- non-stick spray
- muffin liners
- large mixing bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: white chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins
Recipe adapted from Melanie Cooks
Originally Published September 25, 2017