Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins. Delicious bakery style muffins with flavors of pumpkin spice and white chocolate chips. The perfect fall breakfast!
Well, Friday was the official first day of Fall. Personally, I’ve been dreaming of this all month-long. And well, it’s still 90 degrees in Texas so… you know… I’m still dreaming.
But whether you are experiencing that first Fall chill or, like me, you’re just dreaming about it, it doesn’t mean you can’t start enjoying all things pumpkin!
Which is why I have been posting pumpkin recipes left and right! Fall brings my favorite things: cold weather, pumpkins, apples and changing leaves, so I’m super excited about the season.
Going to the store to pick up some box mix is easy enough, but here we try to stay away from the box. (I know, bad joke)
Interestingly, getting these awesome, huge, tall, fluffy bakery style muffins is much easier than you think. I actually find cookies more of a pain to make.
This batter is a little thicker than the average cake and muffin mix and rises nice and tall. The trick is in filling those suckers up all the way, even slightly over. They’ll rise up and up and up to give you those awesome bakery tops.
Not to mention, your house will smell absolutely divine.
The absolute perfect way to usher in the new season, if you ask me!
So bake away, and I want to hear… What is your favorite fall treat?
Until next time. X
Show us your food! Use #aftbeats for a chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram!
Items used in this recipe:
This post contains affiliate links. While at no extra cost to you, purchasing an item using one of these links provides us a small commission that helps in maintaining this site.
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Delicious bakery style muffins with flavors of pumpkin spice and white chocolate chips. The perfect fall breakfast!
- 1 3/4 c. AP flour
- 1 c. light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 TB cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 TB milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- non-stick spray
- muffin liners
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, place the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla and mix thoroughly, then stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture among the 12 liners. Don’t be afraid to overfill – use up all of the mixture. Top with a few remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the tops rise and set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1
Recipe adapted from Melanie Cooks
Follow me on Bloglovin!