Sheet Pan Parmesan Roasted Broccolini is a fast, easy and flavorful side dish. They’re a delicious way to introduce more greens to your life.
So I’ll be the first to say I don’t have enough vegetables in my diet. Specifically green ones. Kevin and I were raised in families that were very much the meat and potatoes type. So obviously we love meat and potatoes (especially these potatoes).
As I got older, I slowly started broadening my tastes and realized that vegetables can actually taste amazing. It’s all in the preparation.
Don’t resolve yourself to plain steam in a bag veggies. They’re fine, sometimes they can even be good, and they serve a purpose.
But nobody is about to invite their in-laws over to wow them with some steam-in-a-bag broccoli. Aint. Nobody.
Instead, consider the broccolini. It’s ~exotic~ enough to be interesting, but not so far removed from the average person’s diet that they’re going to make a face and ask, “What on earth is that?!”
PS – if they ask, just tell them it’s broccoli’s super tall cousin.
Sheet Pan Parmesan Roasted Broccolini
But anyway, this recipe is fast and simple and you only need a sheet pan. And everything tastes better with cheese, even cake!
Try it, won’t you?
Until next time. X
Show us your food! Use #aftbeats for a chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram!
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Sprinkle the parmesan on a sheet pan.
- Trim about 1″ off the stems of the broccolini.
- Place the broccolini in a single layer on top of the parmesan.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, the garlic salt and season with pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Using a stiff spatula, scrape the pan so that the parmesan comes off with the broccolini.
- Serve warm.
- sheet pan
- stiff spatula
- knife or kitchen shears
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: broccolini, broccoli, parmesan, roasted, sheet pan, side dish, vegetable, vegetarian, easy, fast
Follow me on Bloglovin!