These easy sheet pan roasted potatoes shine with flavors like caramelized onions, rosemary and thyme.
- 1 lb baby or red potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 TB olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TB rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- pinch of salt, to taste
- 1/4 c. caramelized onions
- 1/8 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 TB Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, place the potatoes, olive oil garlic, rosemary and thyme and toss until the potatoes are fully coated.
- Spread them in a single layer on the sheet pan and season lightly with salt. Top with the caramelized onions.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. If you want some additional crispiness or color, broil for additional 3-5 minutes to preference.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve tossed with the feta cheese and Italian parsley.