- 1 lb baby or red potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- pinch of salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 1/8 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, place the potatoes, olive oil garlic, rosemary and thyme and toss until the potatoes are fully coated.
- Spread them in a single layer on the sheet pan and season lightly with salt.
- Top with the caramelized onions.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- If you want some additional crispiness or color, broil for additional 3-5 minutes to preference.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve tossed with the feta cheese and Italian parsley.
- large bowl
- sheet pan
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: sheet pan mediterranean potatoes, sheet pan potatoes, breakfast potatoes