- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 4 oz lox (smoked salmon)
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- juice of half a lemon
- In a small or medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until super smooth.
- Add in the lox (smoked salmon) and mix until the salmon is present throughout.
- Mix in the dill and lemon juice until combined.
- In a separate tall, narrow container whip the heavy cream until stabilized (when the cream starts to pull away from the sides of the container in one piece)
- Gently fold the stabilized whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Serve chilled on crackers, bread, bagels, or more – the possibilities are endless!
- Small or medium mixing bowl
- Tall, narrow container like a take out soup container or mason jar
- Hand mixer with beater and whisk attachments
- Soft spatula
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: No Cook
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Scandinavian
Keywords: smoked salmon mousse, salmon mousse, salmon pâté