Celebrate summer with this recipe for Smoky Peach Margarita Sorbet. It’s smooth, sweet, smoky and delicious.
- 1.5 lb peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 TB olive oil
- 2 cubes Dorot Cilantro
- 1/4 c. + 2 TB lime juice
- 1/4 c. + 2 TB tequila
- 1/4 c. triple sec
- 1 c. sugar
- Prepare your grill and heat it to about 350°F. Drizzle the olive oil over the peach halves and rub it in, making sure they’re totally coated. Place on the grill flesh side down. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, until the peaches are soft and begin to caramelize.
- Remove to a large bowl and add the cubes of Dorot Cilantro. Wait a few seconds and then toss to coat. Chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place the coated peaches, lime juice, tequila, triple sec and sugar in a blender or food processor and blend until a smooth puree.
- Transfer to a ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer instructions.
- Pour in a 2 qt loaf pan or container and freeze, covered, a minimum of 2 hours before serving. Makes about 1 qt. of sorbet.