- 1 1/2 lb peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cubes Dorot Cilantro
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 cup sugar
- Prepare your grill and heat it to about 350°F.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the peach halves and rub it in, making sure they’re totally coated.
- Place on the grill flesh side down.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes, until the peaches are soft and begin to caramelize.
- Remove to a large bowl and add the cubes of Dorot Cilantro.
- Wait a few seconds and then toss to coat.
- Chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place the coated peaches, lime juice, tequila, triple sec and sugar in a blender or food processor and blend until a smooth puree.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer instructions (this is usually 25-30 minutes).
- Pour in a 2 qt loaf pan or freezer safe container and freeze, covered, a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- large bowl
- blender or food processor
- ice cream maker
- 2 qt freezer safe container
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Cook
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: peach margarita sorbet, grilled peach sorbet, margarita sorbet