- 3–4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 6 hard boiled eggs, grated
- 2 Tbsp chopped black olives
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 – 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, eggs, olives, celery, and mustard. Add mayonnaise to your preference, then season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve on a toasted croissant with baby spinach (pictured), on crackers or with celery.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
I use an Instant Pot pressure cooker to boil my chicken and eggs, which makes it a breeze. You can also use a rotisserie chicken.
For an easier time, use a hand mixer to shred your chicken.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Brunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Southern
Keywords: southern style chicken salad, chicken salad with olives