Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Peppers are a super easy party pleaser. No need to worry about spice, these easy stuffed peppers use sweet peppers, cream cheese and spinach to create awesome finger food great for any occasion.
You guys. This recipe is one for the history books. I make these for every. single. party. Brunch? Check. Tailgating? Check. Grazing before a dinner party? Check. These peppers tick all the boxes.
Fun fact, I originally published this recipe way back in this site’s infancy. It’s one of those I’ve had in my repertoire for years and knew I wanted to post immediately.
But uh, yeah, my photos weren’t so great back then and I had no idea what I was doing. So I’ve updated the photos and refined the recipe a little so that I’m sure you can make this easily and your guests will enjoy them.
Like I said, they’re the best! Let me know what you think.
Until next time. x
Show us your food! Use #aftbeats for a chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram!
Easy Stuffed Peppers with Spinach and Cheese
- 15–20 sweet mini peppers, halved and seeded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz freshly shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 cup sautéed chopped fresh spinach, or frozen, thawed and squeezed dry with a paper towel
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Wash and slice the peppers in half, vertically, and discard the seeds.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar or monterey jack, spinach and garlic salt with a large fork or your hands.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the peppers and arrange in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the peppers are soft.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Tex Mex/Southern
Keywords: easy stuffed peppers, stuffed peppers with cheese and spinach, cheesy spinach stuffed peppers, party appetizer, vegetarian stuffed peppers, stuffed sweet peppers, cream cheese peppers