- 2 lbs red potatoes, washed and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- flat leaf Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, place the potatoes, olive oil, paprika, garlic, rosemary and cayenne.
- Mix thoroughly, until the potatoes are coated evenly.
- Turn the bowl out onto a sheet pan and arrange the potatoes in a single layer and season with salt.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until fork tender.
- If you want more color, broil for 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve on a heaping spoonful of ricotta cheese drizzled lightly with honey and garnished with parsley.
- large bowl
- sheet pan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: sweet and spicy roasted potatoes, roasted potatoes, sheet pan potatoes