- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 TB Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh italian parsley
- 12 oz. leftover turkey (or chicken), cooked
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. cooked corn
- 1/2 c. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped green onion
- 4 very large tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, and onion powder. Add the parsley, turkey, celery, corn, red bell pepper, and green onion and toss to fully coat.
- Slice the tops off of the tomatoes. With a spoon, scoop out the centers of each tomato, removing the seeds and pulp. Rest the hollowed out tomatoes upside down on a paper towel for about 10 minutes while the juices drain.
- Season the inside of each tomato with salt and pepper, then fill with the turkey salad mixture.
- Serve cold and enjoy.