- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz (about 1 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 7 pieces sun-dried tomato
- pita chips or sliced baguette, for serving
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a small skillet on medium heat.
- Add the spinach and sauté, briefly, stirring and tossing for about one minute just until the leaves darken and wilt.
- Remove from heat.
- In the bowl of a food processor, put the feta cheese, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, cooked spinach and 5 pieces of sun-dried tomato.
- Pulse until smooth and fully combined.
- Chop the remaining two pieces of sun-dried tomato into small cubes.
- Serve the dip on a plate drizzled with the remaining tsp of olive oil and topped with the tomatoes.
- small skillet
- food processor
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Dips
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Mediterranean Fusion
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: whipped feta dip, sun dried tomato dip, spinach and tomato dip