This whipped feta dip with spinach and sundried tomatoes is the perfect party dip for a small or large gathering and pairs wonderfully with a glass of white wine.
- 1 TB + 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 c. fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz. (about 1 c.) feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 TB parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 7 pieces sun-dried tomato
- pita chips or sliced baguette, for serving
- Heat 1 TB olive oil in a small skillet on medium heat. Add the spinach and saute, briefly, stirring and tossing for about one minute just until the leaves darken and wilt. Remove from heat.
- In the bowl of a food processor, put the feta cheese, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, cooked spinach and 5 pieces of sun-dried tomato. Pulse until smooth and fully combined.
- Chop the remaining two pieces of sun-dried tomato into small cubes. Serve the dip on a plate drizzled with the remaining tsp of olive oil and topped with the tomatoes.