- 30 caramel cubes, about an entire 10-12 oz bag
- 1 green apple
- 30 pretzels
- 1/2 cup melting chocolate or almond bark
- (optional) sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment or a silicon mat.
- Between two slices of parchment paper, roll or flatten the caramels to around the size of the pretzels.
- Core the apple and slice it into small 1/4″ slices slightly smaller than the pretzels.
- Pat the slices dry with a paper towel and gently press the caramel on top.
- Place the pretzels about an inch apart on the sheet pan and top with the apple and caramel.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until the caramels have melted.
- Set aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate, you only need about half a cup, either in a double boiler or by microwaving in 30 second increments.
- When the caramels have cooled, drizzle the chocolate over each pretzel bite.
- Enjoy fresh or chilled.
- sheet pan
- parchment paper
- rolling pin
- double boiler or microwave safe bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: caramel apple pretzel bites, caramel apples on pretzels