These caramel apple pretzel bites are a fun party treat. Get the awesome fall caramel apple flavor without the mess!
- 30 caramel cubes, about an entire bag
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- 30 pretzels
- melting chocolate or almond bark
- (optional) sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment or a silicon mat.
- Between two slices of parchment paper, roll or flatten the caramels to around the size of the pretzels.
- Core the apple and slice it into small 1/4″ slices slightly smaller than the pretzels. Pat the slices dry with a paper towel and gently press the caramel on top.
- Place the pretzels about an inch apart on the sheet pan and top with the apple and caramel.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until the caramels have melted. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate, you only need about half a cup, either in a double boiler or by microwaving in 30 second increments.
- When the caramels have cooled, drizzle the chocolate over each pretzel bite.
- Enjoy fresh or chilled.