- 8 slices thick white bread
- 1 lb deli sliced chicken
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup precooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 recipe jalapeño ranch
- In a bowl, combine the tomato, onion, jalapeño, corn, black beans and cilantro.
- On a slice of thick white bread, layer 1/4 lb of deli sliced chicken, 2 slices pepper jack cheese, 1/4 of the avocado slices, the black bean & corn pico de gallo mixture.
- Slather a generous helping of jalapeno ranch on another slice of white bread, place on top of your open sandwich and enjoy!
- Repeat with remaining ingredients – this recipe serves 4.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Brunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Keywords: spicy chicken sandwich, sandwich with black bean and corn, southwest chicken sandwich, cold cuts